SHOFU CERAMAGE MODELLING LIQUID 6ML
Light-curing micro-hybrid composite with a ceramic portion of more than 73 % micro-fine ceramic. The composition supported by a filling organic polymer matrix strengthens the homogeneous structure and gives Ceramage ceramic-like properties. The material is applied for metal-supported as well as metal-free anterior and posterior restorations.
- Natural aesthetics due to teeth-like light transmission;
- Abrasion-stable occlusal veneers;
- Pleasant viscosity and modelling properties;
- High shade security;
- Can be polished very well;
- High plaque resistance;
- Universal opaque with convincing covering characteristics and bond values to all alloys;
- Comprehensive range of translucent effect shades and fluorescent Lite Art paste stains.
- Fully veneered crowns and bridges;
- Fully veneered telescopic and conic crowns;
- Implant works;
- Attachment works;
- Occlusal veneers;
- Inlays and onlays;
- Long-term temporaries;
- Modifications of conventional acrylic teeth.
- flexural strength 146 N/mm²; flexural modulus 10,700 N/mm²; compressive strength 354 N/mm²; diametral tensile strength 62 N/mm²; Vickers hardness 74 HV0.2; water absorption 27 µg/mm³; toothbrush abrasion 0.43 %; polymerisation shrinkage 2.5 % by volume; inorganic filler content 73 % by weight.
There are no reviews yet.