Indication: Facing of all crown and bridge constructions made of zircon oxide
Vintage ZR is a high fusing, feldspar based all-ceramic veneering porcelain system that offers extensive aesthetic possibilities for all popular zirconium dioxide crown and bridge fabrications.
Its micro-fine and homogeneous particle structure enables efficiency in handling and an excellent colour harmonisation to natural teeth even with the application of extremely thin layers.
- Ensures high bond strength with increased resistance against cracking and the physical properties remain unchanged even after repeated firing with a stable coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Assures minimised wear of opposing teeth.
- Easy application technique for efficiency of fabrication.
- Leucite reinforced ultrafine particle structure assures a compact architecture that resists cracking even after multiple firing.
- The opaque liner effectively masks the underlying discoloured abutments or metal posts while minimizing the inherent reflectivity of the zirconia core.
- Life-like restorations can be easily attained with the extensive range of Translucent, Opalescent enamel and Effect shades through a simplified 2 layer build up technique.
- Cervical translucent compounds with a lower melting temperature and higher fluorescence assure aesthetic and biocompatible marginal areas.