Vacuum Casting Furnace FIM MCE
The new FIM/MCE vacuum casting furnace is used to produce casted jewellery as well as ingots or sheet. It is a combination of the most advanced casting technology and italimpianti Orafi’s 40 years experience in the goldmith industry. The unit has been designed to be user-friendly, facilitating the casting process and reducing all manual operations to a minimum, eliminating any possible man-made errors.
Technical specifications of the plant:
- Possibility to create an over-pressure in the upper chamber in order to clean the internal die
- Water cooling by heat exchanger in order to maintain the water temperature constant from the first to the last cycle
- Melting, pouring, grain tank loading and discharge operations are controlled by a PLC unit with a touch-screen panel, able to memorise various melting programmes according to the type of alloy to be molten
- The converter is provided with a centrifugal pump placed inside the converter’s frame to be used for the recycling of the cooling water. The above pump is equipped with a pressure switch, thermals, fuses and a timer for the automatic stop. You need only a demineralised water storage tank or a water chiller.
- Monitoring on the display of the various process parameters (frequency and absorbed power).
- Computerised alarm diagnostics for 12 alarms which the worker must take note of for the system to work properly. By simply pressing a button, instructions and advice appear on the display.
- Closed ring power regulation which allows the system to absorb the set power regardless of the quantity and type of metal to melt.
- The internal environment of the converter is conditioned by an air-water exchanger.
|Power supply||–||Three Phase|
|Crucible Capacity||1.5kg of 18ct Gold||1.5kg Au 24kt|
|Cooling water consumption||–||15lt/min.ca|
|Cylinder dimensions with flanges||40-120mm||80-120mm|
|Cylinder dimension without flanges||–||80-130mm|
|Cylinder height||Max 300mm||Max 200mm|
|Total cycle time||–||6mins|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1000x490x1300mm||960x600x1500|
There are no reviews yet.